Catskill Players Members & Friends-
You are invited to the annual Winter Party/Meeting of Catskill Community Players.
We’re happy to announce that the meeting will be held at the Worcester Inn on Main St., in Worcester, NY, on Sunday, February 17th at 5:00 p.m. Jim Buelow, the owner, is arranging for a light meal of hot hors d’oerves, mini-sandwiches, etc. This will cost each person about $10, plus a cash bar. RSVP to reserve your spot with Diana F; she’ll keep a list of reservations to give to the Worcester Inn so they know how many to prepare for. Come on out and play and plan with us for the future of Catskill Players. New members welcome!
On the agenda for the meeting will be. . .
- Officer Elections – (Diane & Laurie from the nominations committee)
- Diana will be stepping down as President, after 4 years on the job — we can’t thank her enough!
- Spring Play, potentially June 7, 8, & 9 at Wieting Theatre in Worcester, with Dinner at Worcester Inn
- Spring Play Director, under consideration
- H.S. Scholarship Applications
- Financial Report from Treasurer, Dave Peake
- Collection of Annual $5 membership dues
- Facebook & publicity efforts
- Playreading Committee
If you have anything else to add to the agenda, please remind Diana; she’ll add your item to the agenda.
If you have an interest in serving on the Executive Committee, as President, or any other role, please let Diane Stammel know.
Looking forward to seeing you!